Welcome to the Maiden Magazine
We are excited to share the work and thoughts of our talented writers with you. Our writers work across the arts, see below for a great range of original work with more to follow.
To follow our story connect with us on social media.
If you would like see more of our writing please click the link below to support the blog via PayPal.
- Experimental Music – The Devils Interval
- Satyagraha by Philip Glass – Keiron Phelan
- Bladerunner 2049, Baseline Test. The Dick/Nabokov interlink
- Dancehall Days
- Pierdom on the Pier
- Any Colour as Long as it’s Orange
- The Number Two’s
- Laurie Anderson Song Conversation
- The Eye of Noir
- On The Subject Of Noir – Dark Romanticism and the Dark Side of the Moon from Blake to Manga
- Vic Mars – The Land And The Garden. Psycho geography In Music And The Value Of Good Packaging.
- Introducing Our New Digital Apprentice
- Murray Ballard – ‘On The Prospect of Immortality.’
- Dispatches From the Poetry Frontline
- Industrial Coastline